Being a webcam model is growing more and more popular, with an increasing number of girls choosing to broadcast live videos of themselves performing seductive or sexual acts to an online audience.
Several girls pursue this profession simply because they enjoy the attention and excitement of others. However, you can’t fail to ignore the immense earning potential that webcam modelling can afford.
But how exactly can you make money as a webcam model?
Make money from being a webcam model
Arguably the easiest way to start making money as a cam girl is by signing up to Strictly Models. We can help you with:
- Free Fully Managed Profiles – From set-up to maintenance, we will do all the hard work so you can start making money straightaway
- Free Photo and Video Shoots – Our in-house production team are on hand to take and edit photos and videos of you for free
- Free Access to Our Studios – Make use of our studios opening up in all major cities across the UK completely free of charge
- Daily Pay Packet – Within 24 hours of earning money on webcam, you will see the funds appear in your bank account
It’s remarkably easy to sign up as well. All you need to do is fill out our simple form, which should take no longer than five minutes. You will then be able to start working within 24 hours.
In terms of money, the very best girls at Strictly Models can earn an astonishing £1000 in a single webcam session. On average, you can expect to receive between £500-£1000 per week based on working 20 hours.
How to improve your earnings
Even though Strictly Models can provide you with a platform to become a webcam model, you will still need to work hard and take on board our expert advice in order to earn large sums of cash. We believe that the more you put into being a cam girl, the more you will inevitably get out.
To this end, here are some tips and tricks for making more money:
- Always look your best – Even if you intend to strip off soon after going online, it is still worth the effort to put on a sexy or seductive outfit.
- Have the right attitude – Hype yourself up before every show and avoid looking bored or uninterested, as your audience will soon feel the same.
- Keep engagement levels high – Throughout your show, give viewers something to watch and get excited about, such as dancing or talking dirty.
- Be kind and courteous – Say thank you to regular viewers and new tippers but don’t laugh at any strange requests, simply decline them.
- Find a fantasy or niche – Online users are often prepared to pay lots of money to see their wildest fantasy. The same goes for certain niches.
- Promote and publicise – Create a character or persona and take to social media to increase exposure and build your reputation.
“Strictly Models benefit from daily payments via bank transfer and can earn 100% pay out after 6 months”