Webcam modelling is when a male or female speaks to members of the public live via the webcam on their computer and earn money whilst doing so.
Signing up to become a Strictly Model is FREE of charge. You simply sign up to become a model and start making money immediately.
A webcam model (also known as a cam-girl for females and cam-boy for males) is a model that performs on the Internet through live webcam footage. Anyone can be a great webcam model, as no experience is required. We are currently looking for females of all ages and sizes to be webcam models. You could be the girl next door or a BBW, we would love to work with you. Nudity is not required, you simply have to be yourself and have fun.
There are no schedules (although we recommend that you follow a basic schedule as it will increase your members) or minimum hours. You are able to go online whenever you like and as often as you like. As soon as you log into the streaming network you can go online, then you simply turn it off when you are done. There is no minimum time that you are required to be a model and you can stop being a StrictlyModel at any time.
How much you make depends on how many hours you work and how successful you are on the network. Some of our top models make over £10,00 per month and many models make over £5,000 per month.
We work with the following Adult webcam networks:
To start your StrictlyModels registration, please visit our Sign-Up page. To create your own account, it is necessary to be over 18 years of age and to have a legal, government-issued photographic ID. After clicking on the “Sign Up” button, we will start the process of creating your account.
- Complete our Sign-up form to become a StrictlyModel.
- Attach the three images that you would like to use on your webcam profile. Please ensure that the images are clear and that they have not been used elsewhere on the internet.
- Then attach a photo of your valid photo ID. This can be your passport (A UK passport is required to be registered on AdultWork), your National ID Card or your driving license.
- When taking a photo of your ID or scanning it, please ensure that all four corners of your ID are visible and that your ID is in date and signed. (Please see example provided below – point 5)
- If you were referred to StrictlyModels by a promoter, please add the promoter code to the field provided. If you were not referred by a promoter, place N/A in the field.
- When our Admin Team has received your fully completed sign up form, we will check all of your documentation, to ensure that they are valid. If you documentation isn’t valid or if you have not provided us with all of the information required to set-up your profile, we will contact you by telephone, text or e-mail requesting more information.
- Once your documentation has been validated our Admin Team will create a basic profile for you on one of the adult networks that we operate on. If you are based in the UK we usually start by creating a profile for you on AdultWork, but if you are a foreign model, we are unable to add you to our AdultWork group (The Only Way is XXX), so we will create a profile for you on MyFreeCams, LiveJasmin or Streamate.
- The adult network will then send an e-mail to the e-mail address that you have registered with, asking you to verify your e-mail. Please check your junk folder if the e-mail does not appear in your inbox.
- When you have verified your email address our Admin Team will send you a reference number (AdultWork profiles only). You are then required to take a photo of your holding up a piece of paper quoting the reference number provided, along with today’s date and www.adultwork.com. Please ensure that your hands are visible in the photo. (Please see the example provided below – point 11)
- After taking the photo, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and then our Admin Team will upload it to AdultWork for their review and approval. (Please note that AdultWork’s verification process can take up to 24 hours, Monday – Friday).
- If your documentation is ok, they will verify your profile and you can start to work immediately. If they require more information, or clearer images our Admin Team will liaise with you until your account is verified.
- This can vary, as it depends on how long the model takes to send us the necessary documentation and also how long the adult network takes to verify your account.
- If you refer to Question 8 above and get your documentation right the first time you can be verified and ready to work within 24 hours.
Models are required to be 18 years old or over with a valid and signed UK passport. You also need a computer/ tablet / laptop with a webcam.
Please include the following:
- The reference number that was sent to you by text or e-mail from our Admin Team;
- Today’s date (your verification photo expires three days after the date listed)
- Please ensure that all of the information is written clearly on a piece of paper (preferably a plain white piece of paper) and that both of your hands are clearly visible in the photo (this is AdultWork’s way of verifying that you are in fact the person holding the paper)
Example of a verification photo
Your AdultWork verification photo expires three days after the date listed on the sheet of paper in your verification photo. If you have not submitted it to our Admin Team within three days of taking it, please take another photo and send it to our Admin Team at email@example.com
Your MyFreeCams verification photo must show you holding your valid ID next to your face as shown in the image below.
All models need to be verified to work on the adult networks that we operate on for both security and safety reasons. For those reasons we are required to make sure that you are in fact who you say you that you are.
You can use the following forms of ID:
- A valid UK passport (To be a part of our AdultWork group you must be a UK citizen)
- A valid passport of any nationality (MyFreeCams, LiveJasmin, and Streamate only)
- A valid National ID Card (MyFreeCams, LiveJasmin, and Streamate only)
- A Full Driving License (MyFreeCams, LiveJasmin, and Streamate only)
Please see examples of the types of ID that we require below:
You can upload images from your desktop or mobile to your profile by simply going to your profile, clicking on “Browse”, then select the image(s) and then click on the “Upload” button.
StrictlyModels working on adultwork.com get paid 50p per credit earned
If the model is already using AdultWork (30%) and paying the VAT (6%), this will cost them an extra 0.14 pence per credit to make use of all our amazing benefits.
The benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Daily Pay
- Telephone assistance and support
- Exclusive training with experienced webcam models
- Increased traffic from our regular advertising and online features
- Free use of our webcam studios
- Free use of our photographer/videographer
- Content edited and uploaded to your profile
- Cash payments from our Essex studio
Our models are paid within 24 hours of submitting their online payment request? Please note that all payments must be submitted to our Accounts Team before 9 am for a model to be paid by 12 pm on the same day.
No there is no payout limit, but models must earn a minimum of 100 credits to be paid.
We currently have two payment methods, Cash in Hand, by BACS or Direct Bank Transfer. (Please note that the cash in hand option is only available to Tier 1 models.) We are constantly exploring new payment methods to make sure our models are paid in the most efficient and convenient way for them, all around the world.
When sending out BACS payments we use the following payment reference “RDE Wealth Structures”. There is no option to change this text.
StrictlyModels sends payouts in Pound Sterling (£) and Euros (€) only. Please note that you might incur additional costs (e.g. exchange rates) that are set by your bank and not by StrictlyModels.
Please note that all payment requests and changes to your bank details must be submitted via the ticket system on our website.
Once you have successfully completed the registration process to become a StrictlyModel, all you need is a good quality web camera, a computer and an Internet connection to start. However, for the perfect streaming quality, the right equipment is required. The better the grade of your camera, your computer and your Internet connection, the higher quality your stream will be.
Your goal is to have balanced lighting conditions in your room, which produce a high-quality video stream that does not contain pixilation, blurriness or unnatural colours.
- We advise our models to purchase compact fluorescent lights(CFL) with daylight balanced 5500K colour temperature, as standard light bulbs have a yellowish tone and can create an unnatural skin colour.
- Never use natural light in the room whilst on webcam, as it will always have a negative impact on the video streaming quality.
- Please also bear in mind that the lighting setup is unique to each room. The colours, the size of the room and the furniture all play a part in how strong the lamps need to be and where they must be positioned.
- A camera requires more light than the human eye; therefore you should verify your lighting in your video stream and not by how you see it in the room.
- Pay attention to strong shadows. The closer you are to the background wall, the stronger your shadows will be. Ceiling lights, depending on their position and strength will create a nice contour around you but might make your forehead and shoulders shine, as well as create strong shadows of the objects on the background wall.